Thursday, March 17, 2016

Supplies Sale at Craftsy!!!


It's that time again!  Spring has sprung, and so has Craftsy's spring kits and supplies sale!  For a very limited time, you'll find top designers, beloved brands and much more marked down on Craftsy.  With up to 60% off best-selling kits and supplies, you can shop 'til you drop!  Hurry, the deals end Sunday!


Hugs!

Sarah

FYI - I am an affiliate for Craftsy, and as such may receive a small commission if you click on one of the links in the post above and make a purchase.  It does not cost you any more, and helps me pay the exorbitant price I have to pay for internet service because I live in the sticks!  Thanks for your help - your support is greatly appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. As fun as this sounds, I spent my budget on those solids and then CT had a flash thread sale so I restocked inventory.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!