Friday, February 10, 2017

Can I Get A Whoop Whoop? A Little Bit of This and That...

Hi, all!

Can you believe it - Friday has rolled around again!!  Time sure flies when you're having fun!   And you know what that means - it's time for us to get our whoop whoop on!!  Are you ready?  Let's get started!

*&*&*&*&*&*&*

I've been doing some more "I-can't-show-you-until-later" sewing this week, but I will share a pretty little tease...


My husband has already laid claim to this quilt!  It's always nice when he loves something so much he doesn't want me to give it away!


And then I went to Joann's with a 60% off coupon, and came home with a whole bolt of Kona Silver!!!  Surprisingly, they hadn't marked all the fabric down already, so I was able to use that coupon.  Whoop whoop whoop!!


And finally, I cut these beauties in my yard yesterday, when it was nearly 70 - because today, it didn't hit 40!  I was afraid they would die in the cold, so I brought them inside to enjoy.  

Spring is coming - and that's something to whoop about!

So - - - can I get a whoop whoop?

*&*&*&*&*&*&*

And now it's your turn!

What's got you whooping it up this week?


What's making you dance a little happy dance?

Share - because we want to dance right along with you -
And it's always more fun to dance with friends!

The party will stay open until Sunday midnight -

Hope to see you there!

Hugs!

Sarah

13 comments:

  1. Your husband sounds a bit like mine. What a bargain with the Kona fabric, I've stocked up a bit recently when it was 40% off at a quilt shop which is closing down, sad, but that is even better. I love daffodils, roll on spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is hard to find something NOT on sale at JoAnn's. The orange project looks nice and springy! Daffodils are lovely. We're having temp ups and down too, but not that high. villacrestfarm@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flowers!!!! Wow!!!! We can't even imagine spring as we are just beginning to hit 40degrees and enjoy our winter thaw. Lol!!! Looking forward to your secret sewing reveal,

    ReplyDelete
  4. always nice to have a quilt claimed before it is even finished!! and so nice to find a bolt of fabric not marked down so you can use your 40% off on it

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of the blocks for the wedding quilt are complete. I have to square them up a bit and then I can start laying it out and putting rows together. Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! that is a great deal on the Kona fabric. I wish I could get a bolt of white for that price!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I spy a bit of a herringbone pattern with that gorgeous orange fabric? And what a score on the bolt of Kona silver! One of these days I really should just buckle down and buy certain things by the bolt. I showed my DH what a roll of batting looks like and he said, "We're gonna need a bigger boat!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I used my 60% coupon on Kona graphite for exploding stars :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome score on the Kona Silver!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The secret project is looking great already. Perfect colors for me to think about during this very gray day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those orange prints. Your husband has good taste. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  12. loving your quilt orange along with green are my two top colours. No sign of daffodils in my garden yet but did find a snowdrop yesterday and a couple of crocous

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!