Friday, February 24, 2017

Can I Get A Whoop Whoop? QuiltCon 2017!

Hi, all!

Wow!  It's Friday again - can you believe how fast the weeks go by?  But Friday means it's time to get our whoop whoop on - are you ready?  Let's get started!


I'm at QuiltCon 2017 in Savannah GA this weekend, enjoying classes with the likes of Angela Walters, Christa Watson, and Christina Cameli, and getting to meet some blog and Instagram friends in real life!  I have to say I'm really excited!!  With any luck I'll have been able to update this post with pictures from QuiltCon, but if I don't have access to internet, that may have to wait until next week.  If there aren't any pictures here, you can see what I've been seeing and doing by checking out my Instagram feed - I'm @fabricaddictquilts there.  I'm sure I'll be flooding IG with lots and lots of pictures!

And now it's your turn!

What's got you whooping it up this week?


What's making you do a little happy dance?

Share - we want to dance right along with you - 
And it's always more fun to dance with friends!

The party will stay open until Sunday midnight.

Hope to see you there!

Hugs!

Sarah


10 comments:

  1. Have a fun time! Looking forward to see all the photos you share. villacrestfarm@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Savannah is one of our favorite cities! We spent a week on the riverfront dock over Christmas one year. How fun to be there for QuiltCon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have way too much fun! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm trying not to be too envious. ;) Have a wonderful time at QuiltCon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful time, Sarah! I'm following on IG so I can catch your pics :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun. Looking forward to your report.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I sure would love to be at QuiltCon - have fun for the rest of us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was there on Thursday and still in awe of the amazing quilts I saw. Keep having fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!