Friday, February 17, 2017

Can I Get A Whoop Whoop?

Hi, all!

Just like clockwork, it's rolled around again - it's Friday!!!  And that means that it's time once again for us to get our whoop whoop on.... are you ready?  Let's get started!

It's been a crazy week for me - I've been battling a cold that seems to (finally) have vacated the premises, and trying to keep on top of the necessary things too.  So I didn't get much sewing done this week, but I did make some headway on the Hands2Help Challenge!!


We have three great charities lined up for this year - Quilty Hugs for Happy Chemo, an annual favorite; Camp Hobe, a summer camp experience for children with cancer and their siblings; and International Institute St. Louis, an organization which helps resettle refugees in their community.  You can read more about the charities by clicking on the link under the blog header.  The Challenge starts on March 12th - are you as excited as I am?

And then I started sending out emails to potential sponsors, and was so excited when answers started rolling in right away!  You are going to love the things that are being donated as giveaway items for the participants - I can't wait to share them with you!!

So that's what I'm doing a little happy dance about this week - 
Can I get a whoop whoop??

*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*

And now it's your turn!

What's got you whooping this week?


What's making you do a little happy dance?

Share - we want to dance right along with you -
And it's always more fun to dance with friends!

The party will stay open until Sunday midnight - 

Hope to see you there!

Hugs!

Sarah



9 comments:

  1. so nice to see the list of places to donate to this year - I already have a couple ready

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for H2H this year! Thanks again for having us! Glad to hear your feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you haven't been feeling so good, these things can sap all your energy. Sometimes you just need to coset your self and listen to your body.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoop Whoop! Even in sickness you are selfless! You are my hero. Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you're feeling better. Congrats on the sponsors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry to hear you've been sick. I'm glad you're resting and taking time to get better. You're doing a great work for so many different charities - and more importantly - individuals. Blessings to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Sarah, I'm THRILLED that you found a charity that supports refugees for Hands2Help!! Hooray!! And of course, two other very worthy programs helping folks struggling with cancer. My goal is to make at least one quilt for each organization, plus continue to support my two other main charities. It's good to stretch myself like this :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!