Monday, July 25, 2011

Make-A-List Monday #57! Where did the week go?????



Hi, all!


How did it get to be Monday so soon already?  Time just flew this week, but unfortunately not because I was doing much sewing.....  Let's see how I did on last week's list...




1.  Put the border on Lilli's quilt.
I didn't get to this - although I have high hopes
of working on it today during naptime...

2.  Piece a back for Lilli's quilt.
Another fail - didn't get to this either!

On a separate front though, I did put a border on sudoku quilt top pieced by my friend Kathy...




3.  Bind the fourth quilted ministry quilt.
Hooray!  I did get the binding done on this quilt...




4.  Quilt at least one more flimsy!
...and I quilted this pretty top, pieced by Sharon Vrooman!




5.  Make my bee blocks for Nicole....
Unfortunately, something else I hope I'll get to during
today's nap time.  I think I've finally figured out what
block to make, that will work with the fabric she sent.
(Apparently, I don't do so well with "whatever" blocks!)

I wasn't completely lazy during the week, though - 
I did pick up donationsfrom two different local donors - 
four or five big bags each of fabric and notions - 
and about half of that is sorted into the quilt ministry stash! 
 And I did a bunch of administrative work for the end of the 
Hands2Help Charity Quilt Challenge.

So what do I hope to get done this week?

1.  Finish those bee blocks!

2.  Put a border on Lilli's quilt.

3.  Make a back for Lilli's quilt.

4.  Get the local Hands2Help quilts in the mail!

5. Finish all the admin work for the Hands2Help challenge!

6.  Quilt at least one more ministry quilt.

Since this is Lilli's last week with me before she starts preschool, I may not get to everything on this list - I'd rather spend my time playing with her!  


See what we're working on today?


But I'll definitely work on completing #1, #4, #5, and #6, since those are obligations! 

What are you working on this week?

Hugs!

Sarah 

3 comments:

  1. You are one busy lady who puts me to shame! I'll be lucky if I finish my sister's quilt and get my big, big kaleidoscope quilt to the quilter. But, my husband has taken the week off and we hope to do a few things together. So, maybe I have better things to do too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I wasn't completely lazy during the week,"

    Never thought you were lazy Sarah:) lol!

    Lilli looks like she is enjoying some butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you make your lists and then follow it with an update. Maybe that is what I need to do, LOL! Lilli sure is a sweety!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!