Monday, February 6, 2012

Make-A-List Monday #81!

Hi, all!


I'm not sure where last week went - it seems like I didn't get a whole lot done!  But I got to play with my granddaughter a good bit, so I think that's a fair trade-off......


Here's how I did on last week's list....





1.  Finish hand-stitching the bindings on 
two of the quilts from last week.
Done!  I finished these three quilts...





2.  Add borders to a donated pieced top for a ministry quilt.
3.  Quilt that finished top.
Not done.... I ended up putting together kits for ministry
members in the time I would have done this....

4.  Make another chevron quilt for the quilt ministry.
Done!  Well, at least the top is done. I'm waiting for 
a signature piece to be finished for the back...


5.  Find that chair!!
Still not done, although I did cut down some of the 
fabric scraps that are cluttering up that chair!

I also put binding on a beautiful quilt that Diane quilted for the ministry - I'll be showing pictures of it on Wednesday.

So what's on tap for this week?

1.  Quilt the pink and orange ministry quilt.

2.  Quilt the skateboard ministry quilt.

3.  Bind the friendship star ministry quilt.

4.  Make up more kits.

5.  Clean up the house for Sewing Sisters Saturday!

That may be more than I can get to this week, but it's worth a try.  I've got Lilli a bit more than usual this week, plus I've started a workout class run by a friend of mine from church - hopefully it will start to energize me rather than wear me out!  It's fun, anyway, and certainly something I need to do - so wish me luck!

And here's a reminder - please join us in the scrappy block challenge (you can read about it here!) Blocks are due this Wednesday - and there are prizes!  Put pencil to paper and see what you can come up with, then link up on Wednesday!

Hugs!

Sarah

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing the Princess posing behind the Chevron quilt. Spending time with her must really keep you on your toes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're really doing well. The amount of work you get done amazes me! And you blog too! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!