Thursday, December 25, 2014

We Have A Winner!!!

 

Hi, all!

Thank you so much for all your wonderful comments on my "5 Years, 800 Posts, 1000 Quilts" blogpost!  I feel so encouraged and I have a huge smile on my face - a great way to start Year #6!  

But I'm sure you all are more interested in who won the "Peppermint Candy" quilt…


…and the winner is Patti, who said.
  1. Does fudge count? I love it really any time of the year!
    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm an "old" follower!

Patti, I'll be contacting you via email for your snail mail info!  Thanks again to all of you who joined in the fun and shared your favorite candy - I think I put on ten pounds just reading all the comments!!

Have a Merry Christmas!

Hugs!

Sarah

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Sarah! I promise to take good care of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Patti!!! You and the girls are very lucky with such beautiful quilts.
    Sarah you are lucky with such a husband. Happy new year to you and your family!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Patti. I'm sure she will treasure the lovely quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!