Sunday, July 31, 2016

Kaffe Fassett on SALE at Craftsy!!!


Hi, all!

Have you been bitten by the bohemian bug?  I sure have - and I don't know any better way to indulge in bohemian splendor than by using Kaffe Fassett fabrics. So imagine the thrill that went through me when I saw that Kaffe Fassett fabrics are on sale today at Craftsy!


Kaffe's classic fabric with all those gorgeous colors and patterns, AND the shot cottons - y'all, if you haven't felt the shot cottons, you must - they are fabulous!!!


Kits and pre-cuts, too, if you love the fabric but don't have a plan in mind - there's a little something for everyone!  All 50% off - a steal!! So hop on over to Craftsy and check it out!

Hugs!

Sarah

PS I am a Craftsy affiliate, so clicking on a link in my blog may earn me a little money and help support this blog - but it doesn't cost you a penny extra! I hope you find something you LOVE!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!